We're looking for a
Professor and Founding Chair - Computer Science (req357)
Department: Computer Science
High Point University and the Computer Science Department in the College of Arts and Sciences is seeking a Professor and Founding Chair. This new leader will oversee the transition of a well-established Computer Science program into a new department with an innovative and cutting-edge curriculum.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Carol Peden at email@example.com.
- The current rank of Professor is preferred, although outstanding candidates at the Associate Professor rank will be considered.
- The successful candidate should have a sustained record of scholarly achievement, an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in working with undergraduate students.
- While the area of specialization is open, preference will be given to individuals who embrace current technological trends.
- We seek a dynamic and visionary individual to enrich our current program and incorporate emerging areas of computer science, computer engineering, and interdisciplinary fields of study.
- Reports to the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
The position will be considered opened until filled.